27 May 2007

Hey Larson sisters. . .

Here's our cute family by a fountain downtown Cumberland. . . it's a cute picture and has nothing to do with this blogspot and just added it cause each entry has to have a picture.

But. . . hey Larson girls, (James' sisters) I wanted to ask you all right now what you guys are planning to do while at Aspen Grove and would like to plan a time or activity, (a "date" if you will) with you guys, (together or individually) so we can get to know each other a bit more. (: I haven't looked at the schedule yet, but I know I would like to do some arts and crafts and scrapbooking or watercoloring if possible. Of course I'm up for anything. Maybe all us girls could plan something together on one or two nights. Let's get the planning in process. (: I can't wait to see everyone in a month!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know the schedule yet either, but I know Dave won't be there for at least two days (not enough vacation built up yet) so it will have to be on a day that he's there to watch our kiddos. Scrapbooking sounds fun, I'm really excited about paintball and the ropes course. Are they teaching watercolors?

Holly or James said...

That rope course sounds good. I'm not so sure about paint ball though! James says it hurts like crazy when you get hit.

Where is this years itinerary?

Emily said...

i don't know if we have it yet. over on the side of our blog where the calendar is, you can click on "aspen grove" and see previous years...i'll see if i can find one for this year and let you know.