skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lemonade Anyone?
Luke saw an "Arthur" this week where they sell lemonade so he's been driving me crazy to sell lemonade outside. Finally today Jared took him out with some lemonade to give away, but contrary to what our neighbor across the street thinks there isn't a lot of traffic on our street. A little boy did ride by on his bike and they gave him some and once he left Luke turned to Jared with a smile on his face and said "our first customer!" Well after an hour in the 90 degree heat and only one other bike rider we finally made him come in.
9 comments:
sooooooo cute and fun!
that's adorable! did he charge any money or was it free?
free
where's the grass?
-James
really cute. Good thing you got a picture of it too! I wish I could've come by for a free cup!
you mean like marijuana? we don't sell that
c'mon! I know you're selling that. No, really, I meant a free cup of LEMONADE!
No, the grass in your front yard, like a lawn...where is it? I just see rocks.
-James
that's our side yard you see not front
Post a Comment