27 April 2007

Gob (pronounced Job) from Arrested Development never had to wear a helmet...



Have any of you guys ever tried these Segways? They are fun as DEATH. I want one so bad now! (they were doing a free demo at Thanksgiving Point tulip festival today)

4 comments:

Holly or James said...

those look like fun. how much are they?
-James

Ammon said...

Ammon and I love Arrested Development! However, Gob did wear a helmet we just couldn't see it...it wasn't a trick...it was an ILLUSION!

Holly or James said...

So does that mean that they're not that fun, cause I don't think I know of many people who think Death is fun. . . (:

Emily said...

hahahahahaha! Lynette! I'm so glad you like that show. Nobody in my family knows what I'm talking about. I showed Dave your comment and we laughed and laughed. I have no idea how much they cost but I want one!