24 April 2007

Snow!

It wouldn't be April in Utah if we didn't have a little snow. Brrrr!!!


On a different note, I was just reading dad's will (he's checking it over before they go to Israel) and it's so old Grandpa is listed as the trustee and me and James didn't even exist yet. He better update that! It says if Mom doesn't survive him his assets should be divided equally among his four children! That means me and Gym are just left out in the cold. Sad!

7 comments:

Holly or James said...

Because we were not born yet we would also get an equal share...just how it works. But he does need to update it and if i had passed a dumb bar I could have easily done it for him since I've written over 40 of them! Hey, I could write it and just have Delos sign off on it and all would be well...how 'bout it?!
-James

Holly or James said...

Does mom have a will? she had better!
-James

Emily said...

yes, also 30 years old

Holly or James said...

well tell them to scan them and email to me. i'll rewrite them, have delos look over them and sign and we're good to go!
of course we will need two disinterested witnesses too and maybe a notary, depends on Utah's law.

Sara said...

I hope Delos and Misty are doing same thing. (Updating their will...)

Emily said...

me too and i hope they leave me all their $$

ellen said...

gym can you write us a will, i've been bugging jared about it for about 2 years and he refuses to do anything