23 April 2007

Oh, that sweet 1979 Datsun Z. Isaac calls it the race car. Delos gave Isaac a ride around the block. No carseat! Don't tell Dave....
Fill 'er up, bup.


This is what you're all missing out on by living elsewhere. Jealous yet?

9 comments:

Holly or James said...

Hey, maybe I should buy that off of Delos! My car won't pass our safety inspection and since the Datsun is so old it doesn't have to pass...hmmmm
-James

Emily said...

how would you get it out there?

Holly or James said...

drive it!
-James

ellen said...

doesn't dave check the blog?

ellen said...

why doesn't your car pass gym?

Emily said...

no he doesn't. not that i know of anyway. but i already told him about the ride, it was just a joke.

Holly or James said...

Because I have a bad wheel bearing, CV joint, boot and axel, my muffler is cracked, 2 seatbelts don't work, i have a crack in my windshield...hmmm can't remember the rest
-James

Sara said...

Sad. Does anyone even remember that dad bought that car for me? Sure made Delos mad enough. I still remember when mom first showed it to me - I was so excited!

Emily said...

yes! did you not see my Z spotlight? i only had it up there for one day 'cause it wasn't that funny.