24 April 2007

I stole this "What's your style" quiz from Natalie's blog but it was kinda fun. I'm loving HGTV lately. So what's your design style? Here's mine:

Sweet
What's sweet is chic. Nothing stark and modern for you! You're drawn to cozy interiors and a welcoming palette (think soft, sun-bleached hues). You like your patterns whimsical and your buildings quaint. you enjoy heirlooms with sentimental value, like a rocker that once graced your grandmother's nursery.

9 comments:

Holly or James said...

I did that same quiz and came up with the exact same thing as Natalie. I think that quiz was meant for women though!
-James

Emily said...

i tried it like 7 different times with all different answers but got "Sweet" every time.

Emily said...

a lady i visit teach told me her husband decorated their entire house. he majored in interior design at byu then went to grad school to be an architect. but any time she wants to buy something for the house she has to clear it through him. it drives her crazy. hi-larious. so what hat did you choose?

ellen said...

I got sweet too

Holly or James said...

I chose the cowboy hat.
-James

Sara said...

I got sweet too. I LOVE HGTV. CJ watches it too...he's addicted to "House Hunters" but I'm more drawn to the design shows. They really make me want to super-decorate/paint my house like crazies. I saw a show the other night where they re-modeled a house and decorated it so it would show better (to sell it) and the change was AMAZING - and it cost under $2000. I want them to come fix my house up....

Emily said...

fix up your brand new house?

Emily said...

Dave got "eclectic". don't think that blends well with "sweet".

ellen said...

love house hunters and designed to sell (that's the show you watched sara) except now i've seen all of em and need some new ones