They meet my arm right where my short-sleeved shirts end. I walk into them a minimum of 17 times a day. It KILLS. I'll be carrying Noah or Isaac and somehow lose my balance or something and my arm ends up ramming into these stupid light switches. Why does it happen so much? I'm a known klutz. I spill/drop/fall constantly. But it's not even when I lose my balance. I'll just be walking out of a room and somehow smash into them as hard as humanly possible. I have gigantic bruises on my arms from these stupid light switches constantly. If I ever have enough money to build my own house, I am getting the type of light switch that just clicks up or down--like we had in our Albuquerque house. I will never have light switches like the ones in the picture if I can help it.
25 April 2007
I hate light switches.
I HATE THEM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This entry made me laugh hysterically.
-Gym
could you tell it had just happened? i was so mad and it was hurting like crazy and i thought "i have to blog this".
seems like after 17 times a day for ??? years ??? you would finally stop yourself from doing it . Must be really awful to have bruises from it. Hi-larious. and sad
ouch more than sad.
Post a Comment