My poor Isaac has a stomach bug and 104 degree fever and there's nothing like a sickness to make me love him more than ever. It's very strange, but he is so sweet when he's sick. Noah was fussing and Isaac calls from the couch "Hey Noah, I'm right here, no fussin'" in the sweetest voice imaginable. Then he wants me to hold him and cuddle him, which never happens. He takes naps, he doesn't argue or fight with me, he takes sips of water when I ask and is pretty much an angel. The laundry and throwing up is obviously not fun, but the whole time he's sick I wish it was me instead and I feel so bad for him.
Poor little guy!



3 comments:
i know it. i always wish is was me that was sick instead of the kids. but i do like how they love to cuddle!
-James
Poor Isaac. Hope he feels better soon. D'oh - just realized what time it is and I've got to go pick up Hannah from school. I need to set an alram or something when I start to blog. It's SOOO addicting...
Your kids being sick is the best...well, minus the puke and only until they give it to you! Good Luck!
P.S. Tag--you're it!
Post a Comment