26 April 2007

I'm so crazy-excited for new summer movies. It's a sad commentary on my life, but I'm seriously ready to book a babysitter, buy my tickets, popcorn and milk duds and actually see an awesome movie...in the theater. Can't wait for Bourne Ultimatum but it's not released until August...
So, I'll wait it out watching Johnny Depp as "Captain Jack." Charlie pretends to be him all the time.
And I'm pretty excited about Spider-Man III too. I just remembered that I forgot to include Ocean's 13 and the new Harry Potter too. Wowzers - it'll be a summer to remember eh? Why do I care about movies so much?

4 comments:

Holly or James said...

Don't forget about Rush Hour 3!!!

Emily said...

that's a nice blog sara!

ellen said...

Yeah cute, can you go see spiderman 3 with me when I come up em?

Emily said...

sure