After realizing I hadn't heard Kate in about 10 minutes I went in search of her and found quite a mess! She'd found Luke's Easter candy and gotten into several things despite the wrappers. She was happy as could be though.
Kate finally walking
the life and times of the larson clan
3 comments:
I saw the picture of Kate and thought I was looking at a picture of you, Ellen! Amazii how much she looks like you.
that easter vacuum really is good lookin'
-James
sooooo cute! and weird. noah happened to get an easter egg open that had a hershey's kiss in it, and despite the wrapper became a chocolatey mess (i was upstairs). i have a picture, i'll post it later. he looks just like kate--the chocolat part anyway. weird.
It's amazing how much your kids look like each other! Oh wait. . .my kids are like TWINS too! (:
Post a Comment