children's place, they had tons of 'em. got one for noah too then returned it 'cause i knew it would just end up in his mouth. they had all different sizes! only $7.50
I only wish my kids would behave long enough to take a picture of the whole family. Happy Easter and we got Wesley a tie from The Children's Place too- I'm such a huge fan of a little guy in a tie!
This is Finnegan, probably the last Larson grandchild. He has a great love for dogs and popcorn. His favorite actor is Elmo and his hobbies include fishing, mapmaking, and bathtime. His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
5 comments:
Isaac DOES look just like his dada, where'd you find that cute little tie? I can never find great ones and I've never seen a cute one that little.
Love the Oregon shirt Delos is wearing...it's sweet!
-James
children's place, they had tons of 'em. got one for noah too then returned it 'cause i knew it would just end up in his mouth. they had all different sizes! only $7.50
I saw those ties. My kids outfits were from Children's place too. I should've gotten a tie for Charlie. Looks like your egg hunt was a loot of fun!
I only wish my kids would behave long enough to take a picture of the whole family. Happy Easter and we got Wesley a tie from The Children's Place too- I'm such a huge fan of a little guy in a tie!
Post a Comment