16 April 2007

This is cute Rachel the day I took her to the Dr. and he told me both of her ears were infected. She just looked so cute to me that day... Here's a picture of her in the tub. She loves the little sponge I got her to lay on...

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh yeah, I think someone asked last time I posted pictures if Rachel's eyes are brown and YES they are!

ellen said...

she is so cute! do you already have that pillow in her crib permanently? I keep wanting to give Kate one but can't remember what age it's okay.

Sara said...

Yep, she's been sleeping on a pillow for months! I don't know if its really "okay" yet or not, but she LOVES it. I first put it in there when she had a cold and was super-congested but she begged me to leave it so I did

Emily said...

weird, isaac didn't use a pillow 'til he was in a bed.