my friend mark posted about this today and i'm going crazy over it. i wonder how many people die in a year trying this?
07 June 2009
have you ever heard of wing suit base jumping?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the life and times of the larson clan
my friend mark posted about this today and i'm going crazy over it. i wonder how many people die in a year trying this?
6 comments:
crazy
you have got to be kidding me. Some people are seriously adrenaline junkies or something. WHO even thinks of doing stuff like that? I'd never heard of a wing suit. It must feel kind of cool to fly like that though. That scene that shows them just jumping off that cliff made my stomach drop though.
i know. it is seriously insane. you cannot be in your right mind and do something like that.
I would LOVE to do that! I gotta figure out how!
it looks fake!
I was just going to say that! It's gotta be fake!
Post a Comment