I thought Uncle Odell's funeral was really nice. Incredibly sad--why do we do funerals anyway? They're heartbreaking--but also a time to get together with family and be there for one another during such a sad time. It was nice to see cousins, hear Craig play the piano like a pro (who knew he could do that?!), and be there for Dad. I haven't been to Grandma & Grandpa's grave site since Grandpa was buried in 1995, so it was nice to see their headstone. Here are a few pictures from Saturday:
19 April 2009
Uncle Odell
I thought Uncle Odell's funeral was really nice. Incredibly sad--why do we do funerals anyway? They're heartbreaking--but also a time to get together with family and be there for one another during such a sad time. It was nice to see cousins, hear Craig play the piano like a pro (who knew he could do that?!), and be there for Dad. I haven't been to Grandma & Grandpa's grave site since Grandpa was buried in 1995, so it was nice to see their headstone. Here are a few pictures from Saturday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I thought about you and the family many times on Saturday. Our prayers are with you
it was a good funeral. why 3 pics of me, mom, dad and jay?
-gym
i kept trying to get dad in the picture but you kept getting in the way, so i had to post 'em to share the annoyance.
thanks for posting the photos, em.
Dude em you have the cutest kids.
Post a Comment