They ARE so cute! I loooove Kate's shirt, and her hair looks adorable. You're a good mom. My kids' hair is always a mess. Can't believe how big Eliza is smiling! Love her chubby cheeks.
They are AWESOME! Can't believe Kate's hair. I always think Rachel has a lot of hair (compared to Hannah at her age I guess) and then I see pictures of your girls! Darling pictures. Makes me think I need to get some of Eric...
This is Finnegan, probably the last Larson grandchild. He has a great love for dogs and popcorn. His favorite actor is Elmo and his hobbies include fishing, mapmaking, and bathtime. His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
6 comments:
cute pictures!
-gym
They ARE so cute! I loooove Kate's shirt, and her hair looks adorable. You're a good mom. My kids' hair is always a mess. Can't believe how big Eliza is smiling! Love her chubby cheeks.
They are AWESOME! Can't believe Kate's hair. I always think Rachel has a lot of hair (compared to Hannah at her age I guess) and then I see pictures of your girls! Darling pictures. Makes me think I need to get some of Eric...
Soooo cute!!!
what sweet girls!
SOOOO. CUUUUTE.
Post a Comment