
Well, now that it's the 28th, my birthday is officially over, but this year it was a good one (despite feeling OLD - why does 35 sound so much older than 34?) so I thought I would do a quick post. This is a photo of the lovely tulips my friend Lori gave me on Wed. night. She had called some friends in our ward and we all went out to an Italian restaurant where I was introduced to a delish wedge salad and Italian chocolate cake with ice cream. Heaven! I also got some roses from my visiting teacher and I love having flowers in my house! Another friend took me to lunch yesterday.

After CJ got home from work last night, we went to Fuddrucker's for dinner and then came home for cake and ice cream - mint chocolate chip from Baskin Robbins - my favorite! It was fun to celebrate and to have a few friends pay me all of the attention. Ha ha! Anyway, we have a babysitter coming tomorrow night so CJ and I can go to dinner and celebrate one last time. Thanks everybody! I had a great birthday.
2 comments:
you look sooo pretty in that picture. can you move back here so i can borrow all of your clothes? happy birthday again!
Sounds like a fun birthday. Thank heavens for great friends and great husbands! (:
Post a Comment