27 March 2008

Happy Birthday Sara!


Today is Sara's 35 birthday, so in honor of her and her OLD age here are 35 things I love about Sara:
1. She is hilarious
2. She is beautiful
3. She is a great mom
4. She is a good friend
5. She is very outgoing and friendly
6. She always has yummy drinks and treats at her house
7. She is a great party-thrower
8. She is a fabulous sister
9. She loves green
10.She is always up for a good time
11.She is a great example
12.She has great taste in clothes
13.Along with #12 she can always find a great bargain
14.She is generous
15.She is easy to talk to
16.She makes up beautiful songs
17.She is very creative and has great ideas
18.She is very sensitive and kind-hearted
19.She has pretty eyes
20.She has great hair
21.She is faithful
22.She magnifies her callings
23.She is smart
24.She is mostly happy and cheerful
25.She loves books as much as I do
26.She painted my toenails for my missionary homecoming
27.She loves games (j/k :)
28.She can kick some booty in the batman dance
29.She can decorate like it's nobody's business
30.She can sing and play the piano
31.I've already said she's hilarious, but seriously she's fun-ny
32.When we were growing up she would spend hours talking with me about whatever we were currently excited about- Christmas, trips, etc
33.She tries so hard to make everyone happy
34.She's a great wife (well I assume anyway, I'm runnin out of stuff)
35.She's always older than me!

I love you Sar! Happy birthday. Thanks for being my best friend.

6 comments:

Ammon said...

Happy Birthday Sara! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sara said...

I liked number 16 the best because it is SO true!

Thanks Ellen! You made my day.

Emily said...

happy briefcase dude! soo funny because i just scanned in that top picture to put on my blog for your birthday post! guess i can skip that one.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Sara! The thing I love most about Sara is when she came to our apartment when Ellen, Em, and I lived together and the Larson clan was all going somewhere and Em was trying to figure out what to wear. Sara said, "ask Jess-she's so stylish, she'll know what you should wear." Sara probably doesn't even remember that-but it seriously made my day!

Emily said...

hahahahaha i just noticed the batman dance one! hi-larious!

jess, i don't remember that either! neat.

Holly or James said...

so again, i don't send a card, call or even email. sorry about it. Happy birthday!
-gym