the life and times of the larson clan
Rachel doesn't want there to be any doubt in Charlie's mind who's boss around here.
awesome-gym
My kids are the same way. Thank goodness my oldest (Carly) thinks it's so much fun to be tackled and pounced!
is she wearing shoes?! too cute.
Em she wants her shoes on ALL DAY. She loves them. I think she hopes that if her shoes are on I'll take her outside to play.
That's right, girl! you know what's goin' on! (: What a cute girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awesome
-gym
My kids are the same way. Thank goodness my oldest (Carly) thinks it's so much fun to be tackled and pounced!
is she wearing shoes?! too cute.
Em she wants her shoes on ALL DAY. She loves them. I think she hopes that if her shoes are on I'll take her outside to play.
That's right, girl! you know what's goin' on! (: What a cute girl!
Post a Comment