08 January 2008

Children's Museum

So, while in Draper, we went to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. We met Emily and her kids there as well as Shannon (my sis-in-law) and Parker. If you've never been there it's a great place for the kids.Bob the builders.

Abby, Kate and Kelli playing house.

Giddy-up. (I guess that lady wants to go for a ride?)

Newscasters.


Jared doing the weather with Isaac, Luke and Parker. I've always wanted to be a weatherman(woman), ever since Howard Morgan.

7 comments:

Emily said...

so fun, i forgot to post pictures of it. weird. abby is so cute in the newscaster picture.

Delos said...

will you people STOP posting over my china posts? Leave mine on top!

Holly or James said...

looks like a party. we used to go to places like that all the time in portland. they don't have stuff like that here!
-gym

ellen said...

I waited to post until the next day, so your post was there for a day. How long do you want it there?

Anonymous said...

love you guys--miss you all

Sara said...

looks like so much fun. I want to go there sometime. Maybe this summer? Cute pictures!

Emily said...

btw, love the howard morgan reference ellen.