In honor of my parents upcoming visit, I decided this morning it was time to clean out my fridge. It is something I've been wanting to do for a while and since my mom will be here in a few days, it was extra motivation. Anyway, I guess I still consider my fridge "new" even though we've been using it for almost 2 years now so I didn't think it would be that bad.
I was wrong.
It was disgusting and I can't believe I waited so long to do it. And I can't believe we were storing and eating food from in there! Yuck! I have hopefully learned my lesson and next time I won't wait 2 years before I clean it out again. My parents probably won't even notice, but now I know my fridge is CLEAN!

8 comments:
I would notice, :) Good job!
me too! love a clean fridge.
Ellen, I KNOW you would notice. I would be SO nervous for you to come visit 'cuz you would think I'm a pig. Fridge looks so nice though and so much emptier - I should take a picture.
Ellen, I KNOW you would notice. I would be SO nervous for you to come visit 'cuz you would think I'm a pig. Fridge looks so nice though and so much emptier - I should take a picture.
The only thing better than a clean fridge is a clean microwave. I can't stand it when ours get dirty.
Isn't that one of the great things about having company? It'll make you clean and clean out things you haven't in years! (: I remember cleaning the oven, and deep cleaning the stove before your parents came and visited in October. (:
I'll be sure and tell mom that we'll have a clean fridge when we get to your place. Interestingly, Mom also cleaned our fridge today in preparation for our travel to Texas.
Dad
Sara,
I tagged you! You're it!
Post a Comment