One of my favorite things at Christmastime is getting pretty new Christmas Clothes for church. I wish I could get some for myself, but since that doesn't usually happen it's almost as fun to find stuff for the kids. They looked so cute this year I thought. The picture is a little fuzzy, but you get the drift. Jared only took one so it'll have to do.
23 December 2007
Christmas Clothes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
soo cute, especially kate! and you're never going to believe this, i FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY KIDS IN THEIR NEW CLOTHES! they looked so cute, too. ugh.
they are all very cute. luke looks a little skinny.
-gym
Wow - such cute clothes and such cute kids! They look so great!
Hope you guys had a good Christmas.
Ellen, can you email me some of the songs from your playlists? I seriously need some inspiration and ideas... Em, you too!
Post a Comment