21 November 2007

Thankful for Rachel too

These photos of a photo aren't that great, I know. The glare is awful but I'm short on time these days and this will have to do. Just wanted to post that I'm grateful today for Rachel. For her happiness and ability to make us all laugh. She's developing quite the personality. CJ's worried because he thinks she has a little bit of attitude and mischieviousness about her - she loves to bug Charlie. But she's fun and sweet and I can't imagine our family without her (or the little messes she makes EVERYWHERE she goes).

It was a balmy 80+ degrees today and it hardly feels like Thanksgiving time. Although CJ got to come home from work early and I was able to grocery shop ALL ALONE. It was heaven even if it was grocery shopping. The weather people are assuring us that a cold front is moving in tonight and the highs for the rest of the week will be in the 50's - gasp! Anyway, Hannah started to feel much better today after a pretty rough night but isn't doing well again. I hope she sleeps better tonight though 'cuz I have a loot of cookin' to do tomorrow. BTW, I just finished reading a book called The Alchemist for December book club. Have any of you read it? CJ's starting it now. Anyway, enough of my blathering....

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G!

2 comments:

Holly or James said...

happy thanksforgiving. great blog posts. nice to know you like your kiddos!
-gym

Emily said...

rachel sounds like noah. he really knows how to push isaac's buttons. she's very sweet! i've heard of that book but never read it. did you like it? having anyone over for thanksgiving?