So cute! I LOVE it when you post - you need to do it more! We didn't make jack o lanterns this year - in fact we never have. I never want to clean the pumpkins out. I'm so lazy! You guys are better moms than me I guess.
This is Finnegan, probably the last Larson grandchild. He has a great love for dogs and popcorn. His favorite actor is Elmo and his hobbies include fishing, mapmaking, and bathtime. His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
6 comments:
very cute. is abby's hair all of a sudden super long? didn't i just see you like a week ago?
love those pumpkins. guess we all did some good carving.
-james
Her hair's the same as it was a few weeks ago
cute family!
So cute! I LOVE it when you post - you need to do it more! We didn't make jack o lanterns this year - in fact we never have. I never want to clean the pumpkins out. I'm so lazy! You guys are better moms than me I guess.
have you seen the fake pumpkins they sell at Michael's they are hollow inside but you can carve them? I totally want to get them for next year.
Post a Comment