Last night for Family Home Evening I made this treat called Ghosts in the Graveyard (click here for the recipe--I halved it).
We carved pumpkins and had lots of fun! I can't remember why Isaac is shirtless, but Noah was too before we were done. Isaac's pumpkin was much easier to carve because it was so small. Dave spent two hours on the big one! It's a ghost...but apparently I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. Maybe later.
After we were finished, we put candles in them and then Isaac made us turn off all the lights so we could have a Halloween party.
He sat and looked at those pumpkins all night! He wanted to light them again this morning but I told him it's too light, we'll have to do it tonight. He was very sad. Who knew jack-o-lanterns were so exciting? We're going Trunk-or-Treating at the Church tonight and tomorrow night I'm making these Yummy Mummy's before we go Trick-or-Treating. Hope they're yummy! Click here for the recipe!


1 comment:
Cute! Isaac seems to love lighting up the Jack-o-lanterns just as much as Caleb. This morning Caleb asked to light them before he went to school, but like you I told him we'd have to wait til later tonight. (: We're going trunk-or-treating tonight too! (:
Post a Comment