Since today is Charlie's birthday (I can't believe that my little boy is 4 years old!) I decided to post a few snapshots from his birthday party last Sat. It was a "Pirates of the Caribbean" party (of course) and he dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow (of course). Here the kids are pulling the strings to open the pinata. This was AFTER the treasure hunt that led them to small treasure boxes that we took into the backyard and painted.
Captain Jack blowing out his candles. His cake was so cute and really yummy.
This is his friend from our ward and his preschool - aren't they cute little pirates?
One of his best friends (and the son of one of my best friends) gave him a Spiderman costume. Within seconds, Captain Jack was stripped down to his skivvies (yes, in front of everyone) and wanted his new costume on. He's been living in it non-stop - even sleeping in it at night. He had a great time. Watch-out! He's webbing you!
I knew this post wouldn't be complete unless I added a picture of the pumpkin peacock. Hannah turned her first "project" in yesterday but not before I took a few shots of all our hard work. As I said before, her teacher asked all the students to disguise a pumpkin and I voted to make a hot-air balloon but of course, her idea won out. She gets points for creativity and I'm willing to bet hers is the only peacock in the room. I have a parent-teacher conference this afternoon, so we'll see.
24 October 2007
Charlie's party and the pumpkin peacock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh my gosh that peacock is AWESOME! how did she come up with that idea?! it looks amazing!
how cute is charlie, he even does his fingers right to web us.
plus, your house is so pretty--i've never seen your front door area. can you do an open house like natalie so i can see your whole house?
Fun parties! I'll probably have a lot of those "costume" parties for Jack with is birthday in October and all. Maybe he can be a Jack-o-lantern for Halloween some time. (: ha ha ha.
very cute
Post a Comment