Most of you know I have a blog obsession. It's probably not quite healthy, but there are several things I love about blogs:
1 - keeping in touch. There are several people I have kept in better touch with simply because I can link to their blog through mine.
2 - honesty. For some reason, the anonymity of the internet breeds honesty (for some of us at least). It makes me feel better about myself to know that other people have flaws, too.
3 - a glimpse into someone else's life. Even if I don't know these people at all (and I don't know lots of the people on my top ten list), it's this strange voyeurism that is very satisfying for me. I don't know why.
4- journaling. I have never been a consistent journal writer, but I am a very consistent blogger. So does this count if I'm journaling my life on my blog?
Above is a list of my top ten favorite blogs. Happy reading!

10 comments:
where's the list? I can't wait to check 'em out.
They'll show up below this post...#10 is down there.
Where? there's only 9 and 10
no d. you people don't get it. i was going to post a few a day for a few days, but i guess i'll just post 'em all since nobody seems to get it.
I'm obsessed too!
Hey, and I made the list--Wow!
If I had a list, you'd definitely be in the top 10!
do you go and read random peoples blogs? people you don't know? that is just weird...and who has time for it?
-james
i do go read stranger's blogs, but i only link through people who i already know...i don't just go randomly search out blogs.
i don't read strangers blogs every day gym. i just read the people i know, and when i have some free time i'll read some random ones occassionally.
thanks lynette!
well I figured that might be what you meant (posting one a day) but you said below is the list of my top ten blogs (as in present tense, hence the confusion)
I totally agree with your reasons to keep and read blogs. :) I love my blog and other people's blogs too. (: But you can unfortunately spend too much time with them.
-Holly
Post a Comment