My husband...
What is his name? Dave
How long have you been together? We met in August 2000
How long did you date? 11 months
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? I hate to say it. Me.
Who said I love you first? Dave
Who is taller? Dave
Who sings better? Me
Who is smarter? Dave
Whose temper is worse? Me
Who does the laundry? Always me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dave (if you're laying in bed)
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? No lawn...but the grass we have here is mowed by the HOA
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Dave, unless I don't want him messing up my seat/mirror set-up, then I do.
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me...Dave is generally not wrong. (see the smartness question)
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who kissed who first? Dave kissed me.
Who asked who out? We never went out on dates.
Who proposed? Dave
Who is more sensitive? Jessica would probably say Dave, I would say me
Who has more friends? Neither of us have any
Who has more siblings? we have the same number of siblings
Who wears the pants in the family? we both wear pants, but I wear skirts on Sunday....heh heh heh
I tag all the girls who publish on this blog (Sara, Alice, Ellen, Holly, and Misty if she lets me invite her), and anyone else who would like to.


6 comments:
I'm your friend you big dork.
me too!
count me as number three!
well i know you guys are my friends, i thought it meant like friends i hang out and do stuff with. i've seen andrea once in about 4 years, jessica the same, christina none (and i think i've lived the closest to christina in all that time)
well I guess it's time you come down to A-town to visit!
yeah, i've never even met carter! crazy.
Post a Comment