Thanks to Alice and Dave, Isaac has a fun new bed to play on and sleep in. Both kids love it. Noah loves climbing in and out of the playhouse (it's underneath the bed) and Isaac loves climbing on the greef "roof" and jumping down onto the mattress. I had to put a stop to that because it's dangerous, but he still likes playing up there. Here's the problem: Noah has started trying to climb up the stairs. You can't see them in this picture, but they're not like real stairs, more like a steep stair ladder. So he gets halfway up and then falls. I don't always sit in there and play with the boys, but the past few days when I hear a thud and a wail, I know Noah's been trying to climb again. I guess I can't let him play in there by himself anymore. Sad. But at least Isaac is loving his new bed!
30 August 2007
Isaac's New Bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like a pretty cool bed. Gotta love those hand-me-downs. (that's what it is right? --or did they buy it for you?)
oh no, total hand-me-down.
Post a Comment