It's no secret that I love BYU. I truly think it's the greatest place on earth. No offense to those who didn't attend or don't like the school, it's just my own personal opinion that there's no better place to be. I think of my time at BYU as some of the best years of my life, and every time I go back I feel like I'm going home. Here's a video that BYU produced that gives me chills. If you don't like BYU, don't watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Completely agree...
We didn't love BYU so much, but I love the sentiment in this video. Ammon had some bad experiences with some professors there (remember?)...apparently they didn't watch this video!
i DO remember. i watched carly while you went to the temple to work out your byu situation!
Good, good video. (Too bad the football team kinda sucks...ok, so compared to OSU).
GO COUGARS!!!
Oh my gosh, Emily! Thank you, thank you, thank you... a million times over! You always helped me out in a pinch!
so not a big deal!
Love the BYU
Yep, BYU rocks!
Post a Comment