Now that we're (mostly) settled in, I thought I'd do a moving post. It was a pain. A huge pain. But we're here and we're happy. Here are a few pictures of the big day:
Noah loved playing in the boxes. Isaac did too, but somehow I don't have a picture of that.
Our amazing helpers:
My dad and Dave (notice the sweaty shirt...it was hot.)
Dave's brother Scott coming out of Noah's room,

our awesome home teachers Blake and John, who came up from Draper to help us unload. They were done right as I drove up (nice, huh?) and it was amazing how fast they were. I am going to miss them. Any of you single ladies out there, they are the best guys I know. Someone needs to snatch them up!
our awesome home teachers Blake and John, who came up from Draper to help us unload. They were done right as I drove up (nice, huh?) and it was amazing how fast they were. I am going to miss them. Any of you single ladies out there, they are the best guys I know. Someone needs to snatch them up!
and finally, Isaac climbed up and slid down our new kingsize bed for like an hour. It was hilarious. And dangerous. And he was filthy by the time he was done. But he was having fun on moving day at least!

6 comments:
Did you guys paint first or was it already painted? I like (from what I can see) the colors.
thanks! my parents painted the WHOLE thing for me. we went and picked out paint, then my mom told me it would be easier for them to paint if i wasn't around (you know how "helpful" 3 year olds can be). amazing. i love noah's room (the 2 blues with sailboat border). i'll show finished pics once i finally put stuff up on the wall. i bought a drill yesterday so maybe i'll get brave this week and put holes in the wall.
i also love the colors!
I have pictures of Caleb when he was three climbing on top of our matress before our move to Idaho. They think that's the greatest slide or something. (:
Love the paint in Noah's room. I want to do two-tone like that in Charlie's room too but can't decide what to do in-between the two colors. I saw a room once that had a board with pegs so you could hang stuff up but that seems like a lot of work and I don't know how to do stuff like that - if only dad were closer!!!
dad keeps telling me you have your own drill and hang all your own stuff up. when you come this weekend will you hang my stuff? i'm dying with dad out of commission!
Post a Comment