Okay. I think this is the last of the Aspen Grove pictures that I'm going to post. I told you I was a picture maniac. Now you know for sure.
Isaac shootin' cans (you can see one flying at the top of the picture)

Noah LOVED the balloons!

The kiddos loved watching movies on the bottom bunk with Isaac

Noah and Jack chillin' on the couch

Sara and Alice held a butterfly! I was too chicken...it's still a bug, after all.

Dave and Jared set up their shots for golf

Dave's ringer (it's buried under the sand)

Dodgeball. 'Nuff said.

I'm sooo not artistic. I discovered this to be even more true than I thought when I tried pottery.

Dave S. and Ellen tried it too. I don't think any of us left with any actual pottery. Ellen had a pretty good bowl but then tried to make the sides a little thinner and it collapsed.


Some of the girls getting suited up for the high ropes course

Remote control grand prix
1 comment:
i sure miss that place. can't wait to go back.
Post a Comment