Yeah I know! And we had a terrible sort of day too!! Jack wouldn't take but a 20 minute nap ALL day long, we had the most awful photo taking experience in my life today at Olan Mills, and it's been gloomy all day! No good, I tell ya.
Hey but on a more positive note, the last Friday the 13th, JACK was born. (: He's 9 months today.
This is Finnegan, probably the last Larson grandchild. He has a great love for dogs and popcorn. His favorite actor is Elmo and his hobbies include fishing, mapmaking, and bathtime. His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
1 comment:
Yeah I know! And we had a terrible sort of day too!! Jack wouldn't take but a 20 minute nap ALL day long, we had the most awful photo taking experience in my life today at Olan Mills, and it's been gloomy all day! No good, I tell ya.
Hey but on a more positive note, the last Friday the 13th, JACK was born. (: He's 9 months today.
Post a Comment