Well, it has done nothing but RAIN since we got home from Utah. Seriously, every single day.
I'm starting to get a little bit tired of it although we did get some fun and exciting lightning and thunder to go along with today's downpour. Anything to liven things up a bit...
CJ even had the 4th of July off but it was RAINING so we took the kids to a movie. It was a pretty good and the kids were entertained. Then we went home and watched it RAIN!
I have to agree with Em's earlier post about Aspen Grove. The things I liked the most were things that weren't planned or scheduled. CJ and I played horse shoes one afternoon too and had a blast. He beat me once and then I beat him...which very rarely happens! I'm seriously missing Aspen Grove and Utah today. Must be all this rain...
06 July 2007
Rain Rain go away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wanna take Caleb to that movie. We got some rain here but now it's just hot and humid.
we saw ratatouille too on the 4th! weird. i liked it but it was way too big for isaac. i think pixar needs to make another toy story or something. i love these shows but they're making them for adults now. sorry about all your rain! we could really use some here. utah's missing you too, by the way.
Just heard on the news tonight that we've had rain 22 out of the last 26 days and we're already over our monthly average of rainfall for July and it's only the 7th!!! Had funnel clouds in our area today too.
utah is on fire. they had to close I-15 for 100 miles down by beaver because the fire was so bad you couldn't see (actually caused a fatal car crash). fires everywhere.
Post a Comment