17 July 2007

No-man


Noah got his first tooth today! It's weird, he's been so fussy lately and I assumed it was his teeth so I've been giving him medicine and feeling his gums like crazy. I felt them today at noon, nothing. Around one he cheered up considerably so I felt his gums again, and there was a tooth! Weird. I can't believe how big my No-man is getting!

4 comments:

Ammon said...

Don't you wish you could watch things like that in time lapse photography... you'd be able to see the moment that little bugger popped up! Wow... he is big!

Holly or James said...

no-man?

christina said...

He is SO cute, Em...Love those eyes!

Emily said...

yeah, we call him no-man. i don't know why. except one time i heard on tv someone said "time waits for no man" and then i started laughing because i'd been calling him no-man for a while, so apparently time waits for my noah? hilarious.