21 July 2007

a new favorite



a friend of mine knows one of the contributors at tangled & true and I wanted to let you all know about it. i don't know why because that means you'll all enter the giveaway and lessen my chances of winning, but there is some fun stuff there! giveaways every friday! awesome.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love it. I check it all the time when I'm feeding Cole in the middle of the night. Are you loving your new house? I can't wait to see picts.

Emily said...

i haven't moved in yet--we get new carpet on the 31st and we'll move in that saturday probably. how's the baby?!

Ammon said...

Isn't that an neat site?! I want my own like that--giveaways and all! Good luck on your move... we move out on the 31st --too bad we couldn't have worked out some sort of trade!

Emily said...

that IS too bad! dave applied for some jobs in texas but they didn't contact him in time--he'd already accepted one here. how does that girl get things to give away? that is neat!