19 July 2007

Darling Rache

This is my sweet baby, Rachey-roo-roo. She just turned 9 months and is loads of fun. The kids love her and she is so entertained by Hannah and Charlie - they can always get her to laugh.
Unfortunately, she is getting 6 (no that's not a typo - it's SIX) teeth at once. 4 on the top and 2 more on the bottom. I'm trying to finish the laundry to pack and get the 5 of us ready for a trip to San Antonio and Sea World. And I went visiting teaching today with 3 kids in a major downpour.
All I can say is Thank Goodness for baby orajel (which she despises) and baby Motrin, without which I would not have survived the day.

5 comments:

Holly or James said...

Zowee, I hope sea world is fun!

Peg said...

Poor little thing! 6 new teeth at once is just not fair! I LOVE SeaWorld. We went in Orlando and they have a awesome roller coaster there. Shamu rocks!

Emily said...

really cute picture. poor kid (and mom)

Holly or James said...

I miss that cute little Rachael. I wish we could have spent more time together than just the family reunion. Rachael and Jack would have had so much fun together. How is every thing else? How are your other two cute kidos?

-Holly

Emily said...

noah's getting one tooth at a time, and it's just as bad it seems like as getting 6. because the pain for him never stops. one finally broke through but i can see the other one trying and it's been over a week now and NOTHING. ugh. he hates orajel too, weird.