02 July 2007

Dance Dance Revolution


Delos and Gym battling it out with...Logan maybe?


Alice and Dave brought their DDR and we all had a go at it--man, that game is hilarious, especially when you get the adults battling it out. I want to get it for my daily workout, it seriously gets your heart rate up (especially when you have a little sibling rivalry fueling the fire). Of course, the kids wasted us all.

6 comments:

Holly or James said...

I was absolutely terrible at that. and yes it is logan in there with us.
-james

Jessica said...

You gotta do the dance revolution along with karoke revolution. It's awesome--so hard though!

ellen said...

well I got much better by the end!

Emily said...

i LOVE karaoke revolution. had a battle on sunday night (video to come, just you wait) and i got 3 100%'s in a row! it was awesome! of course, the last song i only got 86% and ended up losing, even though nobody had gotten 100%'s like me!

Ammon said...

I tried this once at the BYU bowling alley, the one in the basement of the Wilk.- that thing is hard. My advice is that if you attempt this in public... wear a sports bra (from personal experience!)

Emily said...

hey i took a bowling class my senior year there and some guy used to come and pump quarters into that machine--for the entire hour of my class. crazy. he was really good though.