In my husband's family there is a



Not to mention his uncles Axel Foley
and Matt Foley, a motivational speaker who lives in a van down by the river.
Okay those last 2 were a joke. But everything else is true!
And for those of you who watch the office,
you know that Steve Carell's charater is named Michael Gary Scott. Dave has twin brothers named Michael and Scott, and his dad's name is Gary. Coincidence, or Hollywood spy? You be the judge.

6 comments:
I have always wondered about how all those Foley's were related! That so made me laugh! Are you going to be able to blog at your reunion?
i don't think so. i'm going to have serious withdrawal!
are you watching the office marathon tonight?
of course! i wouldn't miss it!
this cracked me up
Dang it, I miss you Em! You are so hifreakinlarious! I actually think of you every time I see Dave Foley on TV!
Post a Comment