This is Mt. St. Helens, or maybe mount Timor, possibly the mount of transfiguration, and where Jesus would often go to pray.
This is the Nazareth YMCA. The ancients loved to dance the Y-M-C-A and this is where they honed their basketball skills.the life and times of the larson clan
This is Mt. St. Helens, or maybe mount Timor, possibly the mount of transfiguration, and where Jesus would often go to pray.
This is the Nazareth YMCA. The ancients loved to dance the Y-M-C-A and this is where they honed their basketball skills.
7 comments:
Ugh. looks like i have about a thousand mis-spelled words and grammatical errors in there. but I'm soooo tired as death I have to just get this done quickly and go to bed for another 6am wake-up call. buh-bye for now
you always have a million jimmies, but we're letting it slide because you're so tired these days. maybe i'll go into your post and fix 'em.
did you put that coin in there? gross.
-I'd eat the fish anyway!
-Love the YMCA post.
-Mt St. Helens is in Washington!
-Is dad wearing a long sleeve t-shirt? amazing.
-Thanks for the many explanations of the Sermon on the Mount.
-James
yep gym, he bought a bunch of clothes at that vf factory outlet before he left (he loves that place), all long-sleeve so he wouldn't get sunburnt.
he got 10 of those t-shirts for a dollar! he was sure proud of getting such a good deal. At least it was overcast yesterday and today and not too hot.
I didn't put that coin in there, the workers did because the coin in the mouth miracle Jesus did...and Jamie (our neighbor who runs the show here) had them give me that fish. Misty knew it was coming to me, so luckily she was videoing me and luckily I noticed it.
funny
Post a Comment