08 May 2007

I got tagged--any and all feel free to contribute their own answers

3 things that scare me:

  1. spiders
  2. satan
  3. anyone who tries...like, stand around a corner and say boo? it gets me every time.

3 people who make me laugh:

  1. dave
  2. lynette
  3. steve carell

3 things I love:

  1. watching tv
  2. spending money
  3. my friend lynette's blog

3 things I hate:

  1. my disorganization. even when i try to be organized it's disorganized
  2. laundry that never seems to end, especially matching socks
  3. snow in may

3 things I don't understand:

  1. html code
  2. housing market in utah
  3. calculus

3 things on my desk:

don't have one. but on delos's desk there is:

  1. a computer
  2. a camera
  3. mail

3 things I'm doing right now:

  1. laundry
  2. blogging
  3. laundry

3 things I want to do before I die:

  1. have a daughter
  2. do a sprint triathlon
  3. see italy

3 things I can't do:

  1. lose weight
  2. reason with isaac
  3. sleep

3 things I think you should listen to:

  1. the spirit
  2. the prophet
  3. your spouse

3 things I think you should never listen to:

  1. my brothers
  2. satan
  3. 9 inch nails (see #2)

3 things I'd like to learn:

  1. another language
  2. how to be a good mom
  3. photography

3 favorite foods:

  1. chinese, especially noodles and sweet and sour chicken (or mongolian beef if it's pf chang's)
  2. chocolate. almos any will do (or great wall of chocolate cake from pf chang's...do you see a theme?)
  3. pizza

3 things I regret:

  1. answering these questions honestly
  2. spanking isaac last week
  3. not buying a house 3 years ago instead of moving in with mom and dad

3 people I tagged:

  1. jessica
  2. holly

okay, that's it. i only have one friend and one sister-in-law who blog.

7 comments:

Holly or James said...

Thanks for the 'tag'. It has kept my mind off of how miserable I am right now! (:

AMEN to having a daughter before I die too! Good call!

Emily said...

are you sick?

Holly or James said...

yeah, she's sickers. and why shouldn't you listen to your brother? hilarious!
-James

Anonymous said...

I know I've become a total stalker here! sorry. Funny answers...but hate to break the news to you. That "having a girl before you die" thing...doesn't always work out. =D
Debbie

Emily said...

i KNOW, and it probably won't happen for me--dave has 5 brothers. and debbie, i LOVE that you're checking out the blog! i have become totally addicted to blogs, even reading complete strangers blogs most days. it's crazy. so comment/read/check all you want, i love it.

Ammon said...

Yay, Emily! You are the only person I tagged that has responded thus far! Thanks for saying you love my blog and for saying I make you laugh...Awww, I feel special!

P.S. Loved your responses!

Emily said...

it's all true!