This is the Garden of Gethsemane. It is a beautiful place and we had a moving experience here. But Daren, Dad, and I could definitely feel for Peter, James, and John, we could barely keep our eyes open after an hour here...
This is Finnegan, probably the last Larson grandchild. He has a great love for dogs and popcorn. His favorite actor is Elmo and his hobbies include fishing, mapmaking, and bathtime. His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
4 comments:
how moving? how big is the garden?
the long days finally catching up with you?
how did you get dad to take these pictures? these ones, and the one where he drinks the water...doesn't seem like him at all. looks very pretty.
I know, I was nervous about getting dad to do this stuff in pictures, esp. the sleeping one, but he's doing everything I ask so far!
well, he didn't do the sleeping one that good, he's sitting straight up!
Post a Comment