04 April 2007

What famous photographer took this beautiful picture you ask? Well I did, of course. (: The West coast is just beautiful and we miss it a lot. So I decided to share a few pictures of James' favorite place on earth, Cannon Beach. James wanted me to post something on the Larson family blog and remind you guys that "our blog is better" and to check it out every day. We haven't forgotten about you, just putting our thoughts on OUR blog, so don't forget we're still here.


Here's James takin' a lick of some good ice cream--

4 comments:

ellen said...

that really is some good photography!

Holly or James said...

Thanks! I can't wait to buy a nice camera and maybe even take a photography class or two.

Emily said...

hey holly (or james), where does natalie live? those pictures with all the flowers and her kids are amazing. i didn't know there were real places like that.

Holly or James said...

Em, natalie and jay live in houston but who knows where those pics were taken
-James