
The Father's Day posting is getting a little dated so I decided to post something a little more current. I know that several of the family members have posted pictures on their blogs of our Aspen Grove experience but none of you have posted these (since they are on my camera!). And, none of the family were there to take my picture when I was up at Emerald Lake - I had to have a stranger that that one. So, here is a sampling of some of the pictures I took of this great and happy clan.
So, as you can see, except for the little matter of the virus that was harbored by Aspen Grove that went through 17 of our 34 families members (plus a few more after they got home) and ruined several days of our gathering (especially for the Moms who were taking care of the sick little ones), you can see that a good time was had by all.
16 July 2010
Larsons At Aspen Grove - July 3-9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you hiked all the way to emerald lake? how long did that take? That was super fun. Great pics daddio.
-gym
I love the waterfall one with Alice and Dave, and you at the lake. coo. I especially love the one where I'm feeding Alice that yucky chip, too. Oh, and me and Dave at the dining hall, trying to chill Zoe out. Good times. Fun pictures, Dad!
Yep. I hiked to Emerald Lake. Couldn't get anyone to go with me so I went by myself (on Thursday). You couldn't get to the top of Timp because of all the snow and ice that was still up there. It took me all day but part of that was because I had to rescue someone (from Chicago) who kept getting lost and was exhausted, so I had to help her get down. It was VERY slow.
(Delos, Misty and Austin have since hiked to the "saddle" at the top of Timp to help him with his hiking requirements for Scouts.
sweet
Post a Comment