Fun pictures. Thanks for posting them. In all our years of living in New Mexico, including lots of trips to Los Alamos, we never went to Bandalier. Glad to see someone in the family made it.
This is Finnegan, probably the last Larson grandchild. He has a great love for dogs and popcorn. His favorite actor is Elmo and his hobbies include fishing, mapmaking, and bathtime. His favorite color is green and his favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
5 comments:
where were all these taken?
-gym
Bandalier natl. park (see my blog)
Fun pictures. Thanks for posting them. In all our years of living in New Mexico, including lots of trips to Los Alamos, we never went to Bandalier. Glad to see someone in the family made it.
I can not wait till you guys come!!!!!
Then how did I make it there? I think I went a couple of times. It must have been either girls camp or Young women.
Post a Comment