I have been locating/reviewing lots of photographs for our family as I put together the Larson History Book that will capture a summary of the life stories of the Lloyd and Effie Larson posterity. So this little series gives you a little pictoral history of the David Larson family over the last 49 years or so, and shows how we evolved to become the Larson clan shown above in our "big" family picture on this blog.
(All picture captions are above the pictures)
August 29, 1963 (6 months after mission)
W. Lafayette, IN (Purdue) in January 1972. It was 22 degrees below zero, colder than we had ever experienced in Idaho or Utah, so we took the kids outside and took a picture. Delos is 4 months old, Alice is 4 (Peggy must have taken the picture since she's not in it)
Fall, 1972 back in Albuquerque (Peggy is 14, Alice is almost 5, Delos is 1) Don't you love those big black horned-rim glasses!

1980, Emily is a few months old, James is 3, Ellen is 4, Sara is 7, Delos is 9, Alice is 12 (Peggy is now 22, has gone to BYU for a semester and is working in Salt Lake City)

1980, Emily is a few months old, James is 3, Ellen is 4, Sara is 7, Delos is 9, Alice is 12 (Peggy is now 22, has gone to BYU for a semester and is working in Salt Lake City)









6 comments:
zowee. that's really neat!
-gym
Oh man, I could have gone forever not seeing the picture of me. Yes, I did take that picture. I have one somewhere of Alice and me that same day.
LOVE Em's dress in the 1990 family picture!
Those are funny! I love 'em! And I have to agree with Jess on the green dress picture. Ugh. But you missed our denim shirt picture, our red shirt picture, and our blue/khaki picture! Those are good ones too!
some pretty big gaps in there....we need more pictures! I love my 90's hair do!
wheres all the ones where me, darlng baby summer, is the star?!
Haha just kidding.
Im totally making copies of these for my scrapbook.
Post a Comment