We got the boys' costumes in the mail today. We had thrown around ideas of making our own transformers that actually transform like the ones you see on youtube, but decided it would be too hard logistically, especially since Isaac is supposed to wear his costume to school tomorrow. Luckily, Isaac loves it and hasn't taken it off since he got home from school. He's been begging me to take a video (I've taken about 20) of him fighting, so I thought I'd share his mad skillz with all of you.
28 October 2009
Costumes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i love when he laughs at himself!
DUDE WHERE DID YOU GET BUMBLEBEE??? I wanted that costume so bad... even though its for little kids... I wanted to be bumblebee this halloween. Can i buy it from you at thanksgiving for next year please?
Toys R Us, $8!
luke is optimus prime, too bad they can't trick or treat together they could take down some decepticons for sure
noah is supposed to be optimus but refuses to wear it. can you bring luke's costume next time you come? isaac is dying for some transformer battles.
wow, that was intense!
...plus i saw your pretty red fingernail! :)
Post a Comment