04 August 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Today is Ellen and Jared's 9th anniversary. What I remember about that day is everyone leaving their kids with me and leaving for the temple before I even had a chance to shower. Babies screaming, me sweating, and stress. But I was so excited when you guys came out of the temple, looking so happy and Ellen looking SO beautiful. I also remember the DELISH breakfast afterwards and Ellen's super cute red banana republic skirt that I still covet, 9 years later. Hope you guys have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you on my birthday.
-gym
happy birthday to you on my anniversary.
still have that skirt, want it?
nah, it won't be cute on me anymore.
I had forgotten about the breakfast after the wedding! That was the best food EVER! I wonder why? I ate tons. Happy anniversary.
Post a Comment