All of my kids LOVE binkies, but Kate took it to an even higher level. It was more like an appendage, a necessity, a part of her. So when she turned 3 on Monday I was dreading taking them away. But yesterday I told her no more binkies and we put them in an envelope for the binkie fairy. The binkie fairy brought her a fairy book and magnets which she was thrilled with. I waited for the meltdown that I knew would eventually come, but she just cried a little at nap time and hasn't even mentioned it since. WEIRD. Next conquest - the potty. :(
25 March 2009
Binkie Fairy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hurray! Man, I can't get over how cute she is. Love those pictures. I'm sooo relieved for you.
awesome. that's incredible work! we've got Jack going potty before his baths and sometimes between diaper changes. good luck with that!
-gym
she is so stinking cute I can't stand it! good luck with the rest!
cute!
Wow! Great job to Kate and the "binkie fairy". (: I'll need to figure something like that to do with Jack.
Oh my heck she is SO cute. I miss my little cousins! Can we steel her?
Post a Comment