15 January 2009

Last summer a girl named Stephanie Nielson was in a plane crash near Mesa, Arizona. She has a blog called the NieNie Dialogues, and after her crash the blogging community really came together and they have received over $250,000 in donations through various channels in the last 6 months. One of those channels is a blog book, called "something cleverish". I'm convinced they stole the "something" from me (seriously, even the font is the same) but that's beside the point. The editor asked for submissions and compiled a book out of the 43 that were accepted. I was one of them. The book is now for sale, and I feel very proud to be in it. It's not a great post (and it's one you've all read before) but still, I'm in a book. It feels neat. So, if you feel like reading 42 really funny blog posts (plus one not-so-funny one from me), all proceeds benefit the NieNie fund. So there you have it. My first book is officially for sale. Neat.

3 comments:

April said...

Go Emily! You rock!

ellen said...

yay

Holly said...

Yeah, what's with the same font of "something" and everything!? Those coppiers!