Sorry, this seems to be the only picture I have of you on the blog (I'm at mom & dad's and I'm sure I have a different one at home, but this was the only one I could find here).
I have always loved spending Christmas Eve with you on your birthday. It's been a while since I've done it, but some of my favorite Christmas memories are spending your birthday doing fun things as a family.
I miss you, and hope you have a very happy birthday!
24 December 2008
Happy Birthday Alice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy birthday!
oops, that last comment was from me but I forgot to log em out first.
She had a great birthday (I think) my dad made her a darling brown and pink cake. I'll have pix of it up on my blog soon.
sorry to miss it again! happy birthday and love ya!
-gym
Post a Comment